Monday 11 October 2010

"My first prepared meal" by darkythestrange

Welcome to cooking class kids. Shit, did I say cooking class? I meant DeviantArt. Welcome to DeviantArt, kids. Your head chef today is darkythestrange.


The artist's comment reads "It's my first time that I cooked seriously. It's a salad cupcakes with creamed eggplant and pine nuts...I can say that the taste was good. the presentation is horrible..."

I don't really get why you'd put this internet. I mean, they even say that the presentation is balls so they know it looks horrible, so why? It's not like I'll be able to taste it if I lick the screen. Maybe they were just really REALLY proud of having actually cooked something

"Shit, I did something I never did before! I gotta take a picture and show DeviantArt!"

If you are actually interested in cooking I know a couple of students who run a blog called DELICIOUS TASTY, where they share recipes for cooking on a budget. Check 'em out!

Though, for the record, I didn't feature this just to be an advert-whore for my friends. That food genuinely looks fucking horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment