Thursday 7 October 2010

"A trip to the plant store" by Katiethemoo

There were lots of comics kicking around the front page today. Our first piece was created by artist Katiethemoo, and concerns the purchasing of plants.


This is a mess, but in the special sort of "I feel like the artist could have done better but they didn't really care enough" way. Compare the detail on the evil demon/dinosaur woman's jeans to that shitty mspaint house in the first panel. Lacks effort, see me after class.

From what I can gather, the story of this page is that a somewhat weighty demon beast woman takes a trip to awkwardly-inserted-meme-street, where a shop simply called PLANTS is having a sale on awkwardly-inserted-meme-flowers. All they have left is a Mario-plant though.

Judging by the emphasis put on the character's unnaturally spherical rack and enormous thighs by the artist, I'm a little scared that this comic is about to attempt to go to... sexy places. Places I do not really want to go to with a giant scary beast woman for company. Maybe I'm wrong though! Maybe she volunteers at the local scary beast orphanage and is buying buttercup seeds for the scary beast children to grow.

I hope the orphanage is better drawn than the PLANTS store. All those gaps in the colouring make the place look drafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment