Wednesday 13 October 2010

"my first comic" by aelitalover25705

So, you just started your DeviantArt career. Everyone is new and the atmosphere is daunting. What's a good way to introduce yourself? Today we find out, with the help of artist aelitalover25705.


This guy's emotions are jumping all over the place.
  1. First a friendly greeting
  2. Roaring and raging lest we think he is female
  3. Grumbling at us not to tell him his comic is terrible because he knows
  4. And finally, confessing love and adoration to a fellow DeviantArt member
I never get why they do that whole "don't tell me it sucks 'cause I know" thing. You put it on the internet to see what I think of it, right? Either ask for my opinion or don't, motherfucker!

If you want to be told your pictures are lovely all the time show them to your dang mum, not DeviantArt.

No comments:

Post a Comment