Tuesday 19 October 2010

"VOCALOID LOVE" by SPICE-EMPEROR

Hey who feels like venting out their loneliness by drawing themselves in a cute situation with an imaginary anime girlfriend? Everyone sniff back those tears and prepare for our next piece by artist SPICE-EMPEROR.


I don't know about you, but this reeks of 'I traced that shit' to me. I don't really feel like googling "Miku with no pants looking frightened" though. I'll leave that to other aspiring internet detectives.

The artist's comment for this piece admirably admits "I make Miku a bit punkish..gothish..scene..ish? Because I love those types of girls, and they aren't really well presented in..anything >:I and if they are they're always HxC BR00TAL type girls or like..ultra feminists or something..crazy I guess D: < IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A CUTE GOTH GIRL WHO'S KINDA QUIRKY AND SWEET AND NOT ALL HxC?!"

I love that attitude. "Yeah I changed the character into what I personally find more attractive. What do you mean it's not the same character anymore? It's hotter now! Mmmmm goth girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment