Wednesday 6 October 2010

"Klick me need Help" by LucyVanSoluna

You sure do need help, LucyVanSoluna. You sure do.


I know that elaborate looping handwriting is difficult to read, so I'll try to sum up the gist of this piece. The artist is asking for advice as to whether or not Shadow the Hedgehog (from SEGA's Sonic the Hedgehog franchise) should have more children with the artist's own fictional hedgehog named Jamie. (They've apparently already popped two sprogs called Zack and Lucy.)

The reader is asked to not only suggest a number of little hedgehog babies, but also come up with names and maybe even design the little fuckers. The artist's comment on this piece is simply "I really need your help please comment :("

What the hell is this. Are people too lazy to come up with their own fan-characters now? It's not even a competition, this is just begging. Begging for hedgehogs, of all things. If you're gonna beg at least make it worthwhile.

"Hey guys I totally need your help! I need a hundred dollars to buy a new baby for Sonic and Jamie. Please send your generous donations straight to my paypal account. I really need your help, please pay! :("

No comments:

Post a Comment