Tuesday 12 October 2010

"b r o k e n" by Magical-Soul

It's time we got a bit deep and angsty all up in this shit. Let's watch a Sonic the Hedgehog fan-character take a shower.


The artist's comment on this piece is a bit of an emotional journey. Artist Magical-Soul has a nice conversation with her fictional hedgehog-friend which goes as such;

lilly: i know it will be ok
me: good cause life is too short to be too sad
lilly: yeah i know ..
me: all will be okay
lilly: i also had a big feeling that zero would do that to me..
me: i know same here cause he wasnt around u much anymore.. the idot how could he cheat on u..
lilly: after i gave him a second chance and he messed up but time!! ..
me: lets not think about it sweetie.
lilly: *hugs her creator*

Passive-aggressively bitching about your ex-boyfriend through the medium of an imaginary conversation with a talking hedgehog? That's DeviantArt!

No comments:

Post a Comment