Wednesday 6 October 2010

"My female characters" by MidtheChaosPrincess

You might think two Sonic-themed pieces in one day is a bit much, but you're gravely underestimating the amount of Sonic the Hedgehog fanart uploaded to DeviantArt daily. This piece is by artist MidtheChaosPrincess - and it's totally animated!



I hope you're as creeped out as I am. I wonder if SEGA knew that people would try to make their art style 'sexy' when they first designed Sonic. I should hope they'd have given him less of a terrifying face if they had.

According to the artist's comment these characters are meant to be all sorts of different animals, but as it scrolls through all I can identify them as is "a Sonic". That black one? That was a Sonic. That blue one was a Sonic. That brown one was a Sonic. That yellow one was a Tails.

Having this .gif playing in two tabs was really fucking with my browser so I moved to the profile of artist MidtheChaosPrincess. I should have been frustrated that she had the damn thing set as her profile image, but I was too distracted by her personal information.

"I love Sonic the Hedgehog and all the cute, hot, or Sexy guys from that series. I do not like Eggman, Vector, and Big (He is 100% idiot why did Sega come up with him!!! AHHHHHH! )
I also like most to all of the Sonic girls. Except the humans. I only like Maria Robotnik and Shara (She from Sonic and the Secret of the Rings.)
Shadow, Sonic, Silver, and Knuckles are so cute!!!(Also Tails and Manic!)
I also like some Sonic yaoi couples. Like Sonadow, Shadilver, Sonilver, Knuxonic, Knuxadow, etc. (EXCEPT SONICXEGGMAN, SONICXCHRIS AND ALL THE VERY CREEPY COUPLES.)
I also hate SonicXMario I mean WTF!!! (Not to say that to make anyone mad) but I would like to see those to fighting for the #1 gaming title then making out! XP"

This information has made my life richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment