Sunday 17 October 2010

"the mansion 20" by Apokol

I thought I was done adding entries for today, but sometimes you just find something that's too good to pass up. Today's lucky provider is artist Apokol.


WHY IS SHE HOLDING AN ENORMOUS PAIR OF TITS WITH ANIME EYES.

Seriously even for fetishist shit this is weird beyond words. What the hell do I comment with? Those sure are some disgruntled-looking disembodied anime tits! I wonder if they talk through the nipples.

Y'know, usually I try to keep these choices completely out of context and stick with just what was on the front page, but fuck it. I'm gonna go back a page and find out what caused this shit. We're going maverick.


OH WELL THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

I wish someone would tell these creepy fetishists about, y'know... tits only lactating when there's a babby to feed. Though a woman did just turn into a giant pair of bongos with anime eyes so I guess biology is the least of this crazy motherfucker's concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment