Wednesday 20 October 2010

"naughty bot" by Plesio-Guardian

Lock eyes from across the room
Down my drink while the rhythms boom
Take your hand and skip the names
No need here for the silly games
Make our way through the smoke and crowd
The club is the sky and I'm on your cloud
Move in close as the lasers fly
Our bodies touch and the angels cry

Leave this place, go back to yours
Our lips first touch outside your door
Is the whole night what we've got in store?
Whisper in my ear that you want some more
And I jizz in my pants


I think that's what's happening, anyway. There's mysterious fluid leaking out from beneath this Transformer's rectangular crotch, but then that doesn't explain the odd tentacle wrapped around his hip. Dark forces are at work here. Dark, sodomising forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment