Friday 8 October 2010

"Stern Practical Pig" by naughtysmallmew

Hey, do you remember old Disney cartoons? My favourite is the one with the little pigs who build a wolf-spanking machine.


I swear to god, nine times out of ten the DeviantArt front page will have an example of someone's weirdly specific fetish. Over the last few days of starting this blog we've seen captive women, women being eaten, giant women farting onto tiny men, women being force-fed junk food until they're morbidly obese... and now I gotta come up with a bunch of words to say about a wolf-spanking machine.

Well the art's interesting, at least. I'm not sure I'm a fan of it but it's certainly got a unique look. It's a little hard to appreciate it since my eyes keep zooming in on the creepy subject matter.

Wolf-spanking? Really?

That's your thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment