Friday 8 October 2010

"Charmander Yaoi" by mysterythought

D'you know what DeviantArt needs more of? Gay Pokemon. The internet is running desperately low on images of Pokemon being sexually attracted to each other, I reckon. Thank Arceus that artist mysterythought is here to save the day.


The artist's comment reads "I was looking on Deviantart one day to find some Charmander yaoi (because I'm a freak) and I was disappointed that there wasn't much. I decided then to add a Charmander yaoi picture of my own." Well it's a miracle you're here to make up the numbers, mysterythought. I think we were all a little disappointed at the lack of homosexual baby lizards.

I'll be honest, that front guy really doesn't look like he's into this situation at all. Those are eyes of terror, my friend. Maybe since lizards lack mammaries, he'd thought the other Charmander was a lady-mander? Maybe there's a whole hilarious Pokemon sitcom moment unfolding around these guys. Unfortunately we'll never really know, because to us they are floating in a blank white void - possibly a psychological Silent-Hill-esque afterlife where the Charmander is forced to confront his fear of homosexuality for the rest of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment